New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Monday, October 08, 2012

More from Prague: a shot of my Dad at the Hardrock Cafe. He looked so regal, I thought it would make a good shot. Ok~I love my Dad. He is the only soul in this world who I can hang out with and hardly say a word, and feel completely at peace. I guess it's just his familiar energy. He has taught me to love what I chose to do, know who I am and to keep on aspiring. Also in this set is a religious figure on a tour to the underground cities of Prague. There are a set of cities on top of each other under the clock tower; fascinating history of the residents; and all I can tell you is that: I am glad I was not born in that era. Lots of torture and drudgery and when you look at the holes in the ground where people were thrown for 7-8 days with no food and water..it's inconceivable...And can you guess why they were thrown down there in the dark? It was not for violent crimes or stealing...it was for not paying their taxes.

3 comments:

Kimberly M Zamlich said...

Thank you!

S. Lobato said...

Hey Kimba! Great pics. So glad you had a little alone quality time with your dad. You deserve it. As ever you blog is informative and entertaining. Big Fan of your work.

All the Best

Sergio

Kimberly M Zamlich said...

Hey Serge! How's the painting going?