New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Friday, June 12, 2015


Also been playing around with some Photoshop brushes that I found free online.  I've heard some really good digital paint artists say that the brushes do not matter, but I beg to differ.  I have been so frustrated with the brushes that I have and maybe it's because I like to paint traditionally and know this method intimately and expect more from digital brushes.  But switching from traditional paint methods to digital is really like learning a new language, at least, for me.  This is a re do for my new business card.

2 comments:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Kimberly M Zamlich said...

Mayumi, not sure what you mean. I am trying to integrate Anime, Bohemia, fantasy and anatomy to these illustrations. I am influenced also from the Victorian and Edwardian Age and Nature. A successful illustration begins with a solid drawing and a strong silohuette. It should have flow. Thank you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to comment~KMZ