New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Monday, July 25, 2011


BACK FROM THE CON:

THANK YOU for all those who were kind enough to look at my color journal. The response was really good. And especially thank you to the folks at Riot Games who saw me at the end of the day, even tho my name was at the end of your list, past the "cut off" time. You were kind enough to sit down with me, and take the time to have a look. I was not expecting to do any portfolio reviews, swallowed my nervousness, after watching you view other portfolios on iPads, iPhones, beautiful book portfolios, and here I was, marching in with an old fashion book, a female among the tide of young male Photoshoppers...it must of have been an surprise and it must have been refreshing. And those sitting next to me, eyeing the competition were awfully nice too..

Done on Strathmore Bristol Vellum for another friend. Acrylic. It was heaven to finally incorporate such cool reds as Quinacridone Violet, Deep Magenta, Quinacridone Blue Violet; fun to explore with the turbined guy on the left. Another best.

No comments: