New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Sunday, September 11, 2011


Where Have I Been?
Okay~about a month ago I had so many obligations and responsibilities and did not get a chance to paint; let alone think about it. Then the next weekend comes around and my daughter won't stop talking while I try to work. Also the heat melts my brain. Labor Day comes around and I think: Wow! Three days to paint! And BAM! my daughter comes home from school and gives me her cold. We are laid out for 2 of the 3 day weekend. Monday we go to the beach and there goes the weekend. This weekend, my daughter does something to the computer and it won't leave a high magnification mode and makes it really difficult to navigate the computer (which holds all my screen shots!) when finally her friend's mother said try turning off the Universal Access toggle. The Universal what? We found it under the Apple Icon, System Preferences and suddenly I am back in business!!

Thru this forced Hiatus, I found myself back to square one; like I'm starting all over again. This one's done on Strathmore Vellum pad, again from The New World. And this one's for my Dad. Sorry I gave away the Sheik painting, Pop, if I knew you liked it so much, I would have given it to you!

No comments: