New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Hello. This has been the longest time I have not posted..ever. My apologies...There has been a reason...I have filed for a divorce after 12 years of marriage. So I've been packing and moving stuff out, hunting down all the companies I owe payments to, to switch to my name only and let them know where the new bank account is; which has taken hours and hours and hours as I wait on hold for each dept., (I'll post some of the pencil sketches later), and at the same time was blessedly given a deluge of freelance which has ended. So, between handling all the financial changes, the scary workload and fighting late into the night, I took this afternoon off to go back home~to the place that has not been turned upside down~the mighty creativity that I have stayed with, fought for and which gives me some of my super powers back~my paints. Not my best; I had actually started this one before all this happened and lost my footing somewhat; but there are some nice moments here. This may be one of the last in this series, as I've been giving it a lot of thought since this earthquake and have my eye on digital painting and also bringing what I have been studying to canvas. So, thanks for your patience; I will post when I can since the storm is not yet over.

No comments: