New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Sunday, May 08, 2016

Sprites of the Forest


Happy Mom's Day:  
A few rare hours left to myself.  Both beloved parents have succumbed to cancer, my brothers live elsewhere,  I am trying to finish up with my divorce and have separated myself from the other half's family.  This leaves me in the unique position of being left alone during all holidays.  (My daughter is usually with her dad on weekends and holidays).  I am so lucky no one came knocking on my door as I just relished my madness of solitude and hid from anyone in sight.  Listening to music, sketching, designing, resizing, life gets no better~

This is the next concept drawing for Sprites of the Forest, tenatively Shoten Zenjin 2.  Stay tuned as I nail down the next tight drawings for this.

No comments: