New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Monday, June 26, 2006

Big thanks for artist John Quinn for driving over to my house on a hot Sunday to help me sort out some blog issues and questions. It has been actually John who encouraged me to blog. Luna, the leopard at the top left (See entry below) is no longer a turquoise blue! John has been most helpful answering questions and surprised me by being a real good teacher; which in my experience, for artists to be good verbal communicators is somewhat unusual. He is also an ambassador of sorts, welcoming art students from the East Coast, and introducing them to the Industry in Ca. Hats off to you, John. You are, like many of us, trying to balance a professional life and family, seemingly, one of the hardest to do in this field.

Check out his blog (see Link) and his refreshing and biting visual observations of the city we live in...

No comments: