New Flag

New Flag
Red Head

Monday, June 26, 2006

On the same note, I forgot to mention I met Wendy Pini, co-creator of the amazing ElfQuest series--here! In Valencia! I had read the original series back in college, and was so blown away, I was so dissatified with reading any other comic. Her stories had such depth and power back then, that even today I remember most scenes like it was yesterday. Helluva read.

Wendy, is without doubt, one of the most kindest people I have met on this planet. She highly encouraged me to keep plugging away with my project. I was on a high all day. She was very inspirational to the young people, telling them they were our future writers of tomorrow and would make herself available to speak publicly in their schools. She wears her heart on her sleeve. You rock, Wendy!

No comments: